THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Muscle Stud 01

mmk
This topic is 6107 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

has anyone ever been with this guy

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=174897&Login=Muscle_Stud_01

(hope link works)

He is located in Cincinnati but does travel somewhat. He said he is thinking about coming to Pittsburgh in February or March when I emailed him and asked if he considered traveling here.

He is very good looking and has a great body (in my opinion) but there are no reviews on this site about him (unless I cannot find them). The are reviews on the men4rent site but the only reviews posted abou thim are just one word answers to 5 questions and a rating star system.

Thanks.

I was attracted to his look / bod /stats too but in email he indicated he is/was (mostly?) a bottom & that ended my interest.

I think his home base is actually North Carolina but seems to be travelling much of the time. Very cute, hunky guy - some pics are cuter than others. In email he had a friendly demeanor too.

Yes, Muscle Stud was discussed here a while back and having met him, I responded, but will happily do so again.

I found him to be a real treat! He provided some unforgettable sweaty action. Extremely interactive and he's all about the client.

And that body!!! Plus, he looks better in person than in his pics.

Archived