THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jaimie/NYC Cover Guy Thurs,,,

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6125 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Great B&W Pix. I wonder IF Jaimie/NYC is ever discussed over on Muscle Service? I don't remember his Name coming up around here?

Apparently he doesn't Advertise anywhere? I'm guessing from the way the Review is worded, he's a little more than a Worship Guy?

Although the way he's put together, he definitely fits the M/W Requirements! ;-)

He advertises on Rentboy as Jamie33 and has for a long time now.

I met he several years ago when he was visiting Ft. Lauderdale. He's a really nice guy, very easy to be around. He is much more attractive in person, but he wasn't quite as big as he is now. He was using a different name then. I think it may have been Bobby195. When I met him, he was definitely more than a stand and worship kind of guy, as I don't do the muscle worship thing. He was very interactive, but of course that may have changed now.

Scorpio. Thanks...When I first saw the Pix I thought it was the BB..BOBBY/NYC who does and has been Advertising on Rentboy for a few years now.

There are simnilarities. BOBBY is a very Goodlooking guy who decided to drop the Face pix's and just go with the phenomenal Bod! LOL

But a Search did not come up with a Jaimie33 in NYC. BUT again he could be buried in the 18 Pages! LOL ;)

Good luck, JT! I enjoyed my time with him 2.5 years ago but never got around to writing a review. Jamie appears to have put on about 20-30 pounds of muscle since I saw him last. I think he was around 195lbs back then.

Glad you found the ad. Sorry I couldn't post the link for the Rentboy ad yesterday. I was in a situaiton where it wasn't prudent to log onto Rentboy. :-)

Scorpio..I'm sure there are "Many Time's" where we don't find it Prudent! LOL

YUP! Jamie Boy should be interesting this cuming week! LOL

Thanks Again for helping me make my mind up! Of course as with other's... the Pix usually make's it up 75% for me! HaHa

Have a Great New Year!

;-)

Archived