THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Coverboy (12/29) Matt

Lankypeters
This topic is 6129 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Not only is this guy's pic very dreary and unappealing, today's guy (31st December 2007) is just as bad. (I would not say worse!)

I do hope that "daddy" will begin anew during the year which is about to change and put up some quality-looking guys each day and over three or four at that. I know he has received more reviews than what has been up during 2006.

I ceased writing (after having none of them go through after submission). It happened again two weeks ago; at this point I've said "The hell with it!" The problem has been the web addresses that I've typed, but they have been the ones on which the guys have appeared.

Lastly, a good friend of mine who submitted a review back in September or October has never seen the review or the pic of this gorgeous Italian /Portugese guy. I happen to know how the guy looks because I was fortunate enough to have been with him when I was in Rio last month.

Not only is a good-looking lad and beautifully hung, he knows how "to work it!"

Archived