THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

TITSPERTS

Lankypeters
This topic is 6130 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am quite eager to respond to your query. Three of my favorite guys who live in the San Francisco Bay area who really know how to work those sensitive miniscule nips are: Mark Brawn on http://www.rentboy.com), CharlesRod on http://www.men4rentnow.com and my wonderful friend Ricardo from Sao Paulo who has lived in San Francisco for the past six or more years. (All three men have reviews at this site!)

Of the three-- Mark and Charles really know how to "fire up" one's nips to the point that you will be feeling their expertise for days and nights.

Both Ricardo and Mark have some really nice-sized nips which are great for sucking deeply and biting until they can't stand it anymore. Mark can accept more pain than Ricardo.

Charles, on the other hand, likes his bitten at length; he seems not to get enough as well as give. At times I've had to hold him off! He goes wild, wild, wild in this department!

Hope this helps!!

>I've raised this question before, but since new guys have

>entered the scene and old ones have retired, I want to update

>the list:

>

>What 'scorts are great at nipple play -- at sucking, licking,

>pinching, twisting and biting those tender nips?

>

>

>Lankypeters

Derek Ross is great at nipple play both giving and receiving so if you are looking for someone who goes tit for tat he is your man.

Fernando in NYC also gives the nips a good working over. Suggest he not shave and the combination of his biting, pinching and raking with his facial stubble will have you begging for more.

Archived