THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Bentley in Orlando - Fake Photo

Guest fagboyLA
This topic is 6127 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest fagboyLA

This is my first posting, so I hope I'm posting this correctly.

I came across the following ad for "Bentley" in Orlando, Florida:

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=130942&Location=109&speciality=Rentboy&keywords=bentley

He sounds hot, BUT I noticed that at least one of the photos he's using in his ad is NOT of him. The second to last photo of the guy in white trunks outside holding tickets in his hand is a photo that can be found here on Flickr:

Gay Pride Los Angeles 2007

Ironically, he's using a photo of a celebrity -- that guy was Mike Dutz who was featured in the most recent "Big Brother" reality series on CBS.

I just wanted to call this to people's attention.

Guest zipperzone

It isn't just the photo that's fake.

Any guy who elects to call himself "Bentley" has to be a phoney.

Give me a break.... "Oh Bentley dear, would you like some more champagne?" Must be aiming for the carriage trade.

Guest Havan_IronOak

Yup, looks like you spotted a fake photo but has anyone met the guy?

The pic that he's using doesn't look that different than the others and assuming that they're real he may not be attempting to defraud anyone.

Like the madwoman of Challiott said when told her pearls were fake... "Everyone knows that little by little as you wear them pearls become real"

Guest Havan_IronOak

Sorry I really WASN'T very clear. What I was trying to say in my own conoluted way is that the other pics look a lot like the fake one. Perhaps he didn't have a good shot of his own chest and used one that HE thought looked very much the same.

However, it really doesn't matter. It is somewhat dishonest at the very least.

Archived