THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tristan in San Antonio

Guest Patrickmtnman
This topic is 6131 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I spent an hour with him a few months ago. Absolutely stunning looks and very accommodating. I tried to submit a review, but it didn't get published. Spectacular face, body, ass...everything! Attitude could not have been better! I've tried to book him since, but we couldn't make our schedules coincide. I'd sure recommend him...in fact, he ranks way up at the top of the list of guys I'd definitely want to re-visit.

>I spent an hour with him a few months ago. Absolutely

>stunning looks and very accommodating. I tried to submit a

>review, but it didn't get published. Spectacular face, body,

>ass...everything! Attitude could not have been better! I've

>tried to book him since, but we couldn't make our schedules

>coincide. I'd sure recommend him...in fact, he ranks way up at

>the top of the list of guys I'd definitely want to re-visit.

What does he get into? Top? Bottom? etc

In answer to Philly Guy's question, I really don't know whether he's a top or a bottom (or both)...I'm not into anal stuff, but if I was...Tristan's ass is something spectacular. I do admire a good lookin' ass...just don't partake in it.

I'd love to see this guy again...he ranks up there, in my book, with Jason Carter, Antoine (formerly Houston, now NYC, I think) and a guy named Ethan Wright, who's apparently left the business. I've added Tristan to my "favorite list."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Patrickmtnman

Tristan agreed to a travel appointment, I purchased the tickets and then he said he could no longer travel. I'm out the airfare and he wasted my time.

Archived