THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Shane in Mpls - New Website

DateShaneMpls
This topic is 6144 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Shane, I like your website. It is unique. Your grammar style is very easy to read and a person gets a good sense about what your personality is like. You use very good words and word combinations. Great job..:-) Ooops great pictures too...:-)

Guest ncm2169

< So, why then Mr. Mentor/wise one/Yoda did you not counsel young Shane to avoid making such an error?!

First, I have no clue what you're talking about, and second, I don't know how to read the "tone" of your comment. Please help me out. :*

I was simply pointing out that, while you were giving Shane the benefit of your experience (as you've shared to us), you apparently 'neglected' to pass on knowledge of a very important client market, namely me and those who share my tastes. The tone of friendly irony was intended to be conveyed by the ;)

No offense to you/Shane was intended in the slightest and I sincerely hope that none was/is taken...

Alan

Guest ncm2169

Thank you for clarifying, Alan. :*

But apparently not everyone with a foot fetish, or who at least appreciates odd stats, missed the reference to which Glutes observed, "5'8" with size 11.5 shoes? Yowzer!"

So I'd say I counseled him well. }(

(Nice to talk to ya, Alan). :9

Guest ncm2169

< a picture is worth a thousand words

Oho, so you're angling for some private photos, eh? Well, that could possibly be arranged. }( Let me see about it. :9

Guest ncm2169

Glutes can speak for himself, but I know he's been "tire kicking" Shane for well over two months. }( Their schedules haven't meshed yet.

Looking at the source for those pages, you need to have Javascript enabled, and your browser needs to be frames-capable.

If you see the navigation bar on the top page, instead of clicking the links use OPTION-click (or ALT-click, I can never remember) and choose "open in a new window" or whatever the wording is in your browser's context menu.

By "black page", though, are you clicking the slideshow link? There are no more pics there than on the page itself. At least not for me.

Hi, this is Shane.

Thanks so much for all the nice comments and compliments. It's really nice to hear. :-) :-) I'll try to post a few pics of my feet. }(

I'm looking for some advice or suggestions. I am thinking of doing some traveling after the holidays, probably mostly on weekends since I still have my day job. I'd really appreciate suggestions about where to prioritize my travel plans - places where I could count on a good reception from clients. :p

Thanks in advance!

Shane

Guest EuropTravl

>>suggestions about where to prioritize my travel plans

Well, I thought I heard this morning it was like 2 degrees in Mpls today so I'd start with pointing you south and giving you a friendly push...

Archived