THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

MIKEY08 - Michael Love in Fort Lauderdale

MiamiLooker
This topic is 6149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Are reviews still flagged? If so, what's the procedure to get

>this joker's review flagged? He links to his favorable review

>from his online ads.

>

>ML

Ok--I am confused. It wouldn't be the 1st time--so I am not going to let that bother me. But what is the deal with Mikey, Johnny, and Kenny? Are they all the same person--their writing style is to say the least definitely very idiosyncratic.

In one of the previous posts,Scorpio makes mention of an edit that Kenny did to a posting that came too late as Scorpio had already "captured the original". How did Kenny change something that was already posted--and how if it were changed did Scorpio save the original--please someone lead me out of the wilderness of my confusion into the light of knowledge.

Thanks,

Gman

Gman,

Yes, they are the same person.

Around 10:35 last night, Johnny44 posted a response to Kenny45, while signed in as Kenny45. I was online and happened to notice that the Kenny45 screen replied to the previous Kenny45 post but the orignal salution was as I captured it at around 10:40 pm: Where the salutation of the original post was Dear Kenney, yes we can be friends......blah.....blah....blah. You can see the original as it read before Kenny/Johnny's first edit at approximately 10:40 pm in my Busted post as a quote (I captured the original by clicking Reply with Quote before Johnny/Kenny changed it).

Johnny/Kenny caught his error almost immediately and clicked on the Edit function (we are all permitted to edit our own posts within a certain time period. The edit button appears next to the Reply buttons in your own posts.) In the 10:40 edit, Kenny/Johnny reversed the salutation from Dear Kenny to Dear Johnny and the closing from Johnny to Kenny. But still left the middle of the post in which Johnny was thanking Kenny for the CO recommendation, which of course didn't make sense for Kenny to thank himself for his own recommendaiton. So the post was edited a second time deleting everything from the original version except what appears there now.

After that edit, the Kenny45 screen name signs out and the Johnny44 screen name signs in. Adding the post as you see it now, thanking Kenny for the CO recommendation. It's exactly the same text (except the last paragraph) as in my capture of the original post at 10:40pm.

Also, many of us have been suspicious of this for a while. Barry even posted yesterday in a post to Johnny44, that while it was speculaiton that he/Kenny/Mikey were the same person, it was fact that they both had the same IP addresses.

And it's fairly obvious that he has written his own reviews. Over at MER they have flagged his reviews as being suspiciously similar.

Hope that sort of clears it up

It's simple. After you login and post, you have a certain amount of time to edit that post afterwards. The idea is if you re-read it and find a spelling error or that you got too personal, you can go back and change it. But if someone replies to your post while quoting the post before you change it, the original unedited post will be in the reply's post.

As I understand it, on one of the threads, JOHNNY started to reply to a post of KENNY's while still logged in as KENNY and Scorpio replied to that post before JOHNNY/KENNY could edit the post and logout as KENNY, and re-login as JOHNNY. In other words, Scorpio caught one 'person' posting under another 'person's' logged identity, replied to it and showed KENNY and JOHNNY were replying to each other while forgetting to logout of one identity and into the other. Even though KENNY/JOHNNY tried to go back and edit those posts afterwards, Scorpio's replies show the initial screwups.

The thread containing all this is here: http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=75195&mesg_id=75195&page=

I'm assuming that this was sufficient evidence, when combined with Barry's observation the the KENNY/MIKEY/JOHNNY trio posted from the same 2 IP addresses, was enough for deej to boot the 'trio' from the message board.

Clear as mud? ;)

PS - I went and edited this post to change Eveb to Even in the last sentence of the 2nd paragraph, the function that edit was intended for in the first place

>It's simple. After you login and post, you have a certain

>amount of time to edit that post afterwards. The idea is if

>you re-read it and find a spelling error or that you got too

>personal, you can go back and change it. But if someone

>replies to your post while quoting the post before you

>change it, the original unedited post will be in the reply's

>post.

>

>As I understand it, on one of the threads, JOHNNY started to

>reply to a post of KENNY's while still logged in as KENNY and

>Scorpio replied to that post before JOHNNY/KENNY could edit

>the post and logout as KENNY, and re-login as JOHNNY. In

>other words, Scorpio caught one 'person' posting under another

>'person's' logged identity, replied to it and showed KENNY and

>JOHNNY were replying to each other while forgetting to logout

>of one identity and into the other. Even though KENNY/JOHNNY

>tried to go back and edit those posts afterwards, Scorpio's

>replies show the initial screwups.

>

>The thread containing all this is here:

>http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=7&topic_id=75195&mesg_id=75195&page=

>

>I'm assuming that this was sufficient evidence, when combined

>with Barry's observation the the KENNY/MIKEY/JOHNNY trio

>posted from the same 2 IP addresses, was enough for deej to

>boot the 'trio' from the message board.

>

>Clear as mud? ;)

>

>PS - I went and edited this post to change Eveb to Even in the

>last sentence of the 2nd paragraph, the function that edit was

>intended for in the first place

Many thanks--you know, I have been around the board for awhile as attested to by my number of posts--but I never knew you could edit after you hit the "post message" button. I guess even medium timers can learn new tricks.

Also if Deej or whoever has deleted the trios accounts or could delete them if not done yet--I am sure many of us would be very grateful.

Gman

Your assumptions are correct.

KENNY45, JOHNNY44, and MIKEY08 may now individually appeal to DADDY01.

As for flagging reviews, I don't believe Daddy does that any more. I also have my doubts about whether the Mikey in Ft. Lauderdale was even involved. In other words, a complete fake.

>Your assumptions are correct.

>

>KENNY45, JOHNNY44, and MIKEY08 may now individually appeal to

>DADDY01.

>

>As for flagging reviews, I don't believe Daddy does that any

>more. I also have my doubts about whether the Mikey in Ft.

>Lauderdale was even involved. In other words, a complete

>fake.

Mikey was involved. Both times that JOHNNY44 logged on last night, one of Mikey's AOL id's logged onto AOL just minutes earlier. One of the AOL id's is the one he uses in his ads, AforALOHARUBGUY, and the other is keithofflaforltr (also includes another one of his come-hither bikini photos). When JOHNNY44 logged off of the message center, so did Mikey's AOL id.

I don't doubt any of that, but remember how easy it is to create an "identity" on AOL. It could be anyone.

How many of the ads for "Mikey" are on paid advertising sites? Anyone can place a free ad, using any pictures.

I think the entire thing was made up to have us on. Can't prove any of it, of course, but it exactly fits the M.O. of a known internet saboteur who has playing games like this for a good many years.

When it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

>I don't doubt any of that, but remember how easy it is to

>create an "identity" on AOL. It could be anyone.

>

>How many of the ads for "Mikey" are on paid advertising sites?

>Anyone can place a free ad, using any pictures.

>

>I think the entire thing was made up to have us on. Can't

>prove any of it, of course, but it exactly fits the M.O. of a

>known internet saboteur who has playing games like this for a

>good many years.

>

>When it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

;)

This is my last post (I hope on this tired subject). While I agree that "Mikey" may have been playing game a with us, I don't think "Mikey" himself is made up as deej's theory suggests. He's a living breathing erotic masseur in South Florida.

A paid advertisement from the October 26, 2007 issue of Hotspots Magazine: http://www.hotspotsmagazine.com/44_2007c/138_jpg.html It only took a few seconds to find this ad but I didn't bother to track it back in farther. However, in another thread, fellow poster "Tristian" noted that ads had been running weekly. I live in the area but rarely pick up this publication, so I hadn't noticed it before.

A paid ad from Masseurfinder.com: http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/sensualmike4u.shtml With similar fake client reviews dating back to 2006.

It may have been all a game, but I seriously believe it was a game that the actual "Mikey" was playing.

Anyway, I'm glad the screennames are deactivated and if they return in another form, someone else can play with them.

Archived