THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Harrisburg Boys

Guest thomas_t
This topic is 6160 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, I had a one hour session with "Michael" (not pictured on their website) but described to me by Gavin, the contact for Harrisburg Boys. The experience with Michael was absolutely NOT WORTH IT! He was about 20 pounds heavier than Gavin told me, what was described as light chest hair was more like 1/8" scratchy stubble from his chest to his closely trimmed pubes, his kissing skills on a 1 to 10 scale are a 2+! For the brief time I orally serviced him he laid there like a dead fish. Sometimes I like to j/o a guy to watch him cum - in this case I used my hand until my arm got tired and asked him to finish the job himself - he tried for what must have been 15 minutes more without results. I had him get dressed and leave.

This answers your question. Before I hire another "Harrisburg Boy" I

will have a long talk with Gavin!

Guest thomas_t

Jawny,

Thanks for your response and that report of your experience. I was thinking of trying them but now I am not so sure. I did apply for a password so I could see all the pics at their site. It was supposed to become active in 24 to 48 hours but it never did and that was some time ago. I think I am not alone in that respect. Thanks again.

Archived