THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

cover boy scott in dc

roughrider
This topic is 6182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yeah, I have a comment. He was coverboy. Read the review. Have a thought process. Get a fucking clue about what you want. We get that you like his look...(not sure why, but ok)...you said that to me in a private email...even though you complained about all the private emails that you received...and that you don't care anything about the dick....and yet, you want a "hot top"...I am fairly certian that a dick would be part of that equation.....

As for Scott, I don't know, maybe, email him and try to actually hire someone? It's not that scary. People do it all the time.

Talking, ain't doing. It only takes a little $$$. Man up or shut up. At the very least, quit asking us about it until you grow some balls.

Okie

Name calling....really.

That just adds to your credibilty on this awful site.

I don't needs meds, buddy. See, I actually have sex. And you? And I didn't have to ask everybody in the world about it before I made the call.

You like what you see. Scott or BN. Got get it. Power to you.

Okie

Archived