THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Where's JT?

Okliehomo
This topic is 6182 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anybody else noticed the very obvious lack of posting from JT Brooklyn? Hell, Dr. Mike posted travel plans and no response and Draker posted about Racek and several other things and no response. There is always a response of SoMEkiNd and fRankLy, I KinD oF miss iT.

Hope you are ok, JT,

Okie

Hey Boys...I figure I better "check in" and say that I have just returned from another Fantastic Key West "FantasyFest" (South Fla's Mardi Gra) Adventure, before the "Who Cares" start rolling in! HaHa

Having lived in the Keys for a few years in my GAY Formative Years, I do manage to visit every couple of years and "mooch" off of old friends still living there!

The Gods were with me, NOEL only screwed up the Miami-Ft Laud Beaches! Yes JT is a Beach Freak! Still managing to keep his BKLYN tan going from June! LOL

Key West is still one of the few US Tropical Paradises around, Although for the "Touristas" unfortunately also one of the most exspensive!

Okla..Here's hoping you do get your Victor Racek visit in the "very near" future!

Whipman..Rumor has it you have found a New Playmate with great potential..Will he replace Reece, probably not! But you know the Old Saying..."You have to work with what ya got"! HaHa

Thanks for the kind words n2colour..Like most I stumbled onto the Original Hooboy Site quite a while ago. Finding "The Wonderful World of The Working Guy" a fascinating subject and much Fun with MY Adventure's in it.

It's always nice to see how other's are enjoying their time spent with the Various types of Working Guys also.

The discussions are just that and we all must make our own decisions on the Topics around here! I tend to look at the Humourous side of things in Life myself. LOL :)

Archived