THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

What's going on with the reviews?

Okliehomo
This topic is 6199 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Maybe it's just me, but when I left to meet David/SF yesterday on Oct 21, the coverboy was still Mike/Atlanta from Thursday, Oct 18.....then I read today that Mike Grey bottoms. That was shock enough, but apparently, it was reported on Friday, Oct 19. When did those reviews post?

Just now, I was looking at David's reviews to get his information, because, yes, I am going to write one for him......and he has one dated Oct 23. Isn't that tomorrow???

Crazy.

Okie

>Maybe it's just me, but when I left to meet David/SF

>yesterday on Oct 21, the coverboy was still Mike/Atlanta from

>Thursday, Oct 18.....then I read today that Mike Grey bottoms.

>That was shock enough, but apparently, it was reported on

>Friday, Oct 19. When did those reviews post?

>

>Just now, I was looking at David's reviews to get his

>information, because, yes, I am going to write one for

>him......and he has one dated Oct 23. Isn't that tomorrow???

>

>Crazy.

>

>Okie

>

>

>

>

>

I've noticed that when Daddy misses a regularly scheduled, daily posting that he plays catch up. The missed day's reviews are published at a later date as if they had been posted on the regularly intended day. I seem to recall that several days reviews were posted this way early in the year when there were server problems that prevented the regular posting. Apparently Daddy must work on the reviews in small daily batches ahead of time, which explains why you see a review posted for 10/23 that hasn't made it to the front page yet. I would imagine that will hit the "Newest Reviews" section later tonight. I've noticed that before as well. I think it happened with Steve Stacks earlier in the summer.

The reviews for Friday (10/19) were posted sometime yesterday.

Archived