THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rocha and Victor

Guest lilpiglet
This topic is 5592 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest lilpiglet

Hey guys I used to frequent The Gaiety somewhat and have moved away from NYC. Am going to be in town last week of Oct - 1st week of Nov. Any idea what happened to Rocha - tall Latino guy with lots of tatoos and a big dick? Also know of the whereabouts of Victor another Latino guy with the really muscular body and 10-11" uncut dick? Rocha used to have feedback on here but can't find it.I'm looking to hook up with muscular guys that have big dicks - uncut preferred but not a must and maybe into WS. Any ideas? All help would be appreciated.:9

Victor had an ad on Rentboy until a couple of months ago. You had to figure out which "Victor" it was, but I think he mentioned an 11" dick (which might be a slight overstatement, but he was big as I recall). His rate was 300 at last count. Haven't seen the ad in a few months, but maybe he's just on vacation. He never had any reviews on the Daddy's Reviews, though he did have a couple on the Hooboy site.

• 1 year later...
Guest lilpiglet

Here I go again!

Does anyone know if Rocha is still working? Also, I haven't seen a pic of Victor or anything in a long time. Any word on this? He was a type of guy that would walk up to me and make my hair stand up on my arms he was so hot.

I remember seeing Victor dance at the Gaiety and it was a pivotal moment that night. Everyone seemed to drop what they were doing and gravitated, mesmerized, by the size of that black body and that enormous soft uncut piece of flesh. Truly a marvel. I would love to hook up with him even if just to touch and enjoy. Anyone have his number? I assume he's in NY. BTW, where was he from: Dominican, Puerto Rican? Not that it matters, just a curiosity, I never spoke with him, but never forgot that impression he made on me and the place.

If I have the right Victor, he was Victor Rocha and actually a half brother to the Rocha of the body length skeleton tattoo. Rocha has retired. I suspect his half brother has as well but oh the memories. I enjoyed the services of Rocha at his place on West 23rd Street. He later appeared at Gaiety with his half brother on the same card. In the lounge, Victor saw Rocha talking with me and came up and kiddingly suggested that I had been with the wrong Rocha. I responded that I'd have to make an appointment with my cardiologist and hire them both at once to truly compare.

The next time Victor danced I was sitting by along side the stage and when he came out for his second number hard as a rock, we was slinking around on his knees poking his cock at those of us stageside while picking up his dollars. When came to me he stuck at my face and rather than flinch, I opened my mouth wide daring him to stick it in. He blanched momentarily, backed off a bit and we both cracked up at the stunt. Ah yes, oh the memories.

Archived