THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Info on Scott Anthony (TJ) hot former Gaiety dancer

newenglandm4m
This topic is 5221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

TJ aka Scott Anthony "Menu Pricing"

I think I would have started a NEW THREAD after 3 Years..Seriously !

Just asking the question...Working Guys with "Menus" have been around for a long Time...

1.BUT $200 for 30 mins of what "Foreplay"

2.Then $100 for another 30 mins to CUM?

TJ should just say $300 an Hour! He certainly has the following for it! IF the now Old Pix's are still relevant. :confused:

Of course the "Club 20" devotees would probably know the answer to that. :D

I think I would have started a NEW THREAD after 3 Years..Seriously !

Just asking the question...Working Guys with "Menus" have been around for a long Time...

1.BUT $200 for 30 mins of what "Foreplay"

2.Then $100 for another 30 mins to CUM?

TJ should just say $300 an Hour! He certainly has the following for it! IF the now Old Pix's are still relevant. :confused:

Brooklyn Considering I almost came looking at the pictures, the $200 and 30 minutes may be about 29 minutes more than I need.

To the best of my very fallible knowledge, T.J. and his mentor have not been seen around Club 20 since before the mentor’s infamous flameout over on MuscleService last fall. And even then, we were only favored with views of T.J. fully clothed. Moreover, the photos in T.J.’s current Rentboy ad appear to be “vintage” shots.

So while PK may suffer from premature adulation:

Brooklyn Considering I almost came looking at the pictures, the $200 and 30 minutes may be about 29 minutes more than I need.

For me, I think maybe two or at most three minutes at most would be all that moi would need with him. [insert BIG sigh]

TJ Part Time Work

It will be interesting to see IF anyone Reports on "Hanging Out" with TJ since his AD and Original Pix's are back up after such a long - long time! :confused:

But the "Menu" approach does make it seem like he can take or leave any BIZ the AD may bring in. ;)

Archived