THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

ADONIS/NYC Tues Reviews

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6211 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

We now have 2 ADONIS/NYC..

1. Has been "Working It" for a long time, with mainly Old Photos' never or Rarely updated. That's Today's Reviewed Guy..SOHO- ADONIS!

Which is what his AD reads.....

2. "ADONIS Reborn", who is usually on 2nd or 3rd Page of Rentboy..Who is apparently worth the $300 an Hour Rate he has alway's quoted.

Adonis Reborn..was discussed awhile back with very good feedback by a few guys!

Just mentioning the Difference...as I am sure they will be confused by some. Although calling yourself "ADONIS" is a whole different discussion! LOL ;-)

best..It was so long ago when I contacted SOHO-ADONIS..I have forgotten why we "did not" Hook up! Although his B&W Photo has always caught my eye! BUT I am of the thinking, it is a very old Photo by now!

But my "recollection' is that he at least at that time was a... "CALL ME" type of Guy. When the Working Guy can't take the time to answer a few Basic Questions in writing, I have my doubts about how much Fun and "Interactive" they will really be IN PERSON! So I just Move On!

;-)

Archived