THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

chet/chet austin in chicage

bigjoey
This topic is 6213 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i will be going to chicago and would like to hire chet/chet austin. his reviews list no phone number, only an email. i sent an email and have gotten a reply. his reviews are great and he is the "all american" jock type i like who seems to be professional, intelligent and good at what he does. also, i like "older" men who know what companionship is about.

is he still in the business or has he sadly retired? if anyone has contact information, i would appreciate it.

Guest HonkingGoose

It's been a while since I hired him, but he told me the last time that he planned to get out of the business. I guess he has.

Guest HonkingGoose

I'm not sure this is the same Chet who was in Chicago. The guys in these pics is much more ripped than I remember Chet being. Of course, he could have developed more.

thanks for all the help. the AOL address works and we have connected and i've set up an overnight. my fears of aden/chet being retired were misplaced. his emails were prompt and good. from the emails and reviews here i am looking foward to a great time.

Archived