THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Dillon Buck

Billsboy4
This topic is 6195 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest DickHo

I'm giving all my secrets away. Dillon in FANTASTIC, I highly recommend him. I see him everytime he is NYC which is about every 3-4 months.

Everything about this guy is good.

Dick

Guest DickHo

There are many that I haven't hired...but I try not to miss any tops with big uncut dicks visiting NYC.

What's the old saying: I'll get plenty sleep when I'm dead?

Dick, Sleepless in Manhattan

PS: Dillon will be in NYC on Oct 14 for a week. He is now in LA.

Dick Ho,

I met Dillon today and couldn't agree with you more. Great guy, very sexy and fun to play with and the English accent is sexy too. What you didn't mention is that he's hung like a horse....wow! He's in LA this weekend, wish he was staying longer.

• 2 weeks later...

I've not contributed to this forum for a while now -- I mostly use this site to write (and more often read) reviews.... But having discovered that Dillon does not have a review on this site yet, but this thread is open, I thought I would say that I have been meaning to review him ever since I first saw him in Manchester, UK, in August, and even had a review written on my laptop ready to submit, but having just this evening seen him again in New York, I have finally gotten my act together to update the review and submit it... so it should be appearing soon, I hope!

But in fact Dillon won't be around in the US much longer -- today was his last day in New York before heading back to San Francisco, where he's doing another movie for Titan on Monday and Tuesday (to whom he is signed as an exclusive).... and then he's going back home to the UK! But don't miss him when he's here next!!! (And by the way, despite my handle, Dillon is so beautifully hung that I turned into a bottom boy again tonight....!)

>dick ho...upon this recommendation, i saw Dillon this past

>weekend...thanks...he was great...since our appointment,i

>smile every time i think of him....i plan to hire him every

>time he comes to nyc...i am hoping he will visit more often

>with some committed regulars

Is he only a top?

Gman

There a plenty of versatile/bottoms in NYC. Please let us keep the few true tops we have. We are still mourning the loss of Mike Grey to the dark side...

"There a plenty of versatile/bottoms in NYC."

I realize that has been said before. It may be true going by actual performance, but at least by advertisement on Rentboy, the majority claim to be tops. Living outside of town, I can't aford to hire a guy who advertises as a top even if I think there is a good chance they might be bottom in real life.

Also not many of the bottoms are as great looking as Dillon-so I guess I will have to stay on my 5 year mission of boldly going and seeking out "undiscovered" bottoms whereever they may be.

Gman

Archived