THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Vincent Michael in Hospital

Vincent_Michael
This topic is 6219 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi all, I am a close friend of Michaels, and he asked me to post this message. The hospital does not have a wireless router for his floor.

Michael had a pimple on the back of his leg just below his knee which abcessed, and became quite painful. He sat in the ER on sunday for almost 7 hours before getting treatment. It was bad enough that he was put under a general antisthetic before they could drain the sore.

Unfortunately the idiots were so concerned about waiting until the bacterial culture was ready, that they held off giving him enough antibiotics. His stepmother is head if neurosurgey at that hospital, but she is a real ass. He complained about the pain and swelling getting worse and her remark was that is just the way things are done, slowly.

The culture, which was taken after the first surgery, comfirmed that he got a staff infection. He went under again yesterday afternoon, and they drained a bigger cavity of puss. he has an 8 inch open wound that is slowly healing.

He would really appreciate any calls to cheer him up. Not a single family member has visited him, except his stepmother. He went to surgery yesterday, and had noone waiting for him when got out. I would have been there, but he went to a hospital 30 miles away just because his stepmother could supposedly make sure he got good treatment.

Also any legal or medical advice would be helpful as well. you can call him directly from 8am-9pm central time at 210-358-1251, university hospital of san antonio. or his cell, which is not as clear for him to hear, 210-787-6807.

thank you all,

lookin4lust

Guest EuropTravl

Sad story and I wish him the best, but "legal advice"? You are kidding. Staph infections are nasty, and bacterial cultures take time. Suing his own pimple that started it?

(Sorry for the tone, but "the idiots"? Next time stay home and do it yourself. Google "Staphylococcus Aureus" and Go!)

OUCH!!! Staph infections are aggressive and painful. While the cultures take time, recognizing a staph infection is not that difficult... Scabies and staph infections are pretty common in hospital settings. You can do a quick smear and a stain and get enough info to prescribe something~ Hospitals have the concern of liability and so procedure and process get in the way of even the most obvious of conditions at times. This is unfortunate and I am truely sorry to hear about Vincent's condition and experience! Blessings of rapid recovery and confort to you Vincent! Hang in there.

Tyger!

tygerkink@yahoo.com

Guest EuropTravl

"staph infections are pretty common in hospital settings"

Especially when you walk in with one. If you didn't, and have to make a trip to the OR twice, you might be proper in asking for legal advise. :p

• 2 weeks later...

RE: Vincent Michael Back To Work

That was a pretty fast six weeks! Vincent is not only back to health, he is advertising on Rentboy in San Francisco:

Let Me Treat You The Right Way!!! I am a caring young guy who is into all types of men also I have no attitude and I am easy to get in touch with. I am available most days and nights. I am DDF (Recently Tested.) "Completely" Versatile for the most demanding clients...I am able to do both in-calls and out

I got a kick out of that "recently tested" part, (well, the "no attitude" part too)under the circumstances, but wonder why in his stat card he "prefers not to say" if he practices only safe sex. At first I thought there must be another Vinvcent Michael, but no, it's his webpage.

Stat Card:

Vincent Michael

Race: Caucasian

Dick Size: Large

Foreskin: Cut

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Hazel

Body Type: Average Build

Body Hair: Smooth

Sex Preference: Versatile

Height: 6 feet 0 inches (1.82 meters)

Weight: 194 pounds (87 kilos)

Smoking: No

Safe Sex: Prefer not to say

C'mon Vincent, haven't you learned a lesson here? And aren't the clients a little turned off by that "gaping hole the size of a hocky puck in my leg..."

Honestly...I was just changing my ads last night thanks for notifying me. I have noticed how rentboy does have information incorrect. If you notice my San Antonio ad has always said safe sex! I would assume everyone would always use safe sex no mater what! That being said my recent staff infection has nothing to do with STD's as it is a bacteral infection and nothign else.

By the way lets stop internet bulling

Guest EuropTravl

Staph, Vincent, S-T-A-P-H.

(how come you and the "friend" in the first post can't accept that? I feel for you getting out of surgery and being lonely, etc., but even Mother Theresa would slap you upside the head...)

>I got a kick out of that "recently tested" part, (well, the

>"no attitude" part too)under the circumstances, but wonder why

>in his stat card he "prefers not to say" if he practices only

>safe sex. At first I thought there must be another Vinvcent

>Michael, but no, it's his webpage.

In Michael's defense Rentboy's interface (as we all know by now) has its glitches and problems in the interface. Sometimes a button doesn't click right or something, I had to change ads multiple times and even some times had to call them to get things fixed.

The default is "prefers not to say."

Archived