THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rentboy Cover Guy Tues 9/18

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6229 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Could that be why some of his Rentboy pics have the face lopped off and others show a rear view shot? But still, studying things closely they seemed to be of the same guy.

Yet, when I returned to the site to further scrutinize things some of the pics had mysteriously disappeared!

Still, as JT suggests, nice to look at even if possibly bogus!

This "Giovanni" is the real deal. The face is accurate, and the body is perfect. Besides, he is a really pleasant guy. I have been with him many times. I think he really is Italian by family background, but his native tongue is English.

He trims his pubes and has smooth balls, if that is your preference.

He loves a good cocksucker.

This is his Rentboy location:

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=71418&Location=229&speciality=Rentboy&keywords=giovanni&modifiedDT=&page=1

Good luck! It is not often that you can find such a great looker, great personality, and educated dude for $250! Especially in NYC.

He would be a very dependable date for a social function, as well.

And sad to read that he won't do email....how else am I supposed to lure him to Oklahoma??? I hate explaining all my wants, wishes and desires on the phone.....some how, "I just want you to squat on my face, put knees to ears and smother me with that awesome ass " comes off better in print than on the phone...

Or maybe, all my internal homophobia just makes me ashamed to ask for what I want?????

Either way, I wish he received email. And that Victor Racek and his Argentinian pal would answer one......and that I could get Mike Grey out of my head and that Luiz Prada, too...and Logan Brock's ass...

I'm going to be busy in the Spring and that's the truth...for all you Hayley Mills fans out there.

Okie

RE: I hate explaining all my wants, wishes and desires on the phone [/font color=blue]

Okie... I totally agree... with an email one is able to better organize and be specific in expressing one's thoughts. In addition, the “awkwardness factor” is more easily bridged… especially when one is into non-vanilla types of activities... so I can most definitely relate.

RE: "I just want you to... smother me with that awesome ass comes off better in print than on the phone..." [/font color=blue]

Actually… at least in his current ad… the guy does not show a butt picture... BUT his butt by extrapolation I am confident would easily be placed in the "awesome class"… and then some!

RE: ...and that I could get Mike Grey out of my head [/font color=blue]

You, and I am sure quite a few others as well! Not too may guys would object to having Mike sit on their face… or for that matter other parts of their body as well!

Also, OK man… Glad to hear about you truthfully springing into action… and then some!

Guest zipperzone

>Actually… at least in his current ad… the guy does not show a

>butt picture... BUT his butt by extrapolation I am confident

>would easily be placed in the "awesome class"… and then some!

I agree - There is not a snowball's chance in hell that his butt is anything short of spectacular!

Archived