THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

CHRIS #3 NYC

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6192 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Great to see that Chris #3 is still available for Fun Times. He has always been one of the Few "Working Guys" in NYC who besides always Great Review's has just gotten "Hunkier" over time.

His Pix's are Sexy, But in Person he is even more of a Hunk! He puts alot of work into one Fine Bod! A BUTT to die for also!

It's only been due to sked's... that JT has not been more of a Reg with this Very Nice Guy also! :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9

Lucky Yup...This guy is definitely much more than a #3 in NYC!

His Name would come up from time to time on the Old Hooboy Site also.

Alot of the "Newbie's" don't come close either. Maybe in time they will also be worth it? Considering alot think they are worth #250 to "start" their Career's with! LOL :-) :-) :-)

• 4 weeks later...

>You are familiar with the term "Beer Can" and CUT

I have been with the guy, his dick is not "beer can." I would say he is average. BUT... his dick, when it gets hard, is like granite. It just drills into you with lots of stamina. He is like the Energizer bunny, he just keeps going and going.

Greg.Depends on what you call Average! Average guy on the Street..Not Really! LOL He is a Bottom Guys Dream! Great Stamina Definitely!

But IF it wasn't for the "Sit on It" Position, where the guy on Top is in Control, I personally couldn't take it for very long! LOL

;-)

• 3 weeks later...

>Greg.Depends on what you call Average! Average guy on the

>Street..Not Really!

I have to recant -- I had another session with the guy and I must've been smoking in the first time around with him. In the second session, I double-checked his dick size and it is DEFINITELY bigger than average! Muscular guy with a big dick!

>LOL He is a Bottom Guys Dream! Great Stamina Definitely!

Jingle Bells, jingle bells, BANG all the way! He pounded my ass for as long as I want.

Archived