THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Doc or Jamison -- 411

gregkidman
This topic is 6236 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The pics are hot, but I'll bet you, he's not.

He's been using those pics and advertising in Chicago as Max and then Attilla and Ethan Hunt and the list goes on. Definately not his face and most likely not his dick, either. He's been discussed several times on the board and the consensus seems to be that he is a flake and a fraud.

Okie

""the consensus seems to be that he is a flake and a fraud.""

I'll second that emotion.

Haven't checked RB this am to see if he has closed up shop in Chicago and moved on but his games/scams of the last several months have been beyond bizarre. The nice cock/face isn't his and is some sort of bait & switch....at best - could very well be even something more sinister.

Greg -

Likely, or rather for certain, a smart move to have cancelled.

The guy (?) has been exhibiting/perpetuating a truly manic/psychotic scam on RB Chicago for months - every day with changes in names, ht., wt., age, ethnicity, cock size, pics & more among several ads with different phone numbers/different text. Once, in his own confusion, he even slipped up and had some of the same pics attached to more than one, completely different, ad. Early on a series of emails I had with the guy (originally attracted to the cock also) got progressively weirder on his end and if he even were to show up, the only activity he appeared likely to engage in was sticking his hand out for money. Now if only the real guy behind that cute face/great cock/bod would raise his hand I would likely run right over but it sure ain't what's his name.

Archived