THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Todays Review - Marcus Copper Chicago

ServeUncutUncle
This topic is 6243 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If these 2 reviews were not written by the same person:then my name is not William Shakespeare.

Both have unusual use of exclamation points !!!

Both have use of .... periods after words.

Both remark that if looking for a Twink this Guy is Not for You.

Both Reviews have CHI or somewhat similar in Reviewers name

And Both..Surprise..Surprise are First Time Reviews

"If you're looking for a smooth twink, this is not your guy"

Also "If you want a twink move on"

It seems highly unusual that two people would both use the word twink in a review.

So I am in agreement that things are pretty, if not too coincidental.

>Well, I've been with Marcus and can vouch for his being

>hot/fun/a good time.

>Can't vouch for those 2 reviewers, though.

I was just wondering what he actually looks like. I think all the pictures are nice--but in the clean cut ones he looks a little heavier than he does in the smiling bearded one--so I wonder what he which are the most current and what he looks like now.

(It's been my experiene after multiple hires that usually the least attractive picture and the least worked out body shape in the picture are probably going to be what shows up at my door.)

Gman

He's by no means a hard-bodied muscle god.

With his height he carries his weight very well - soft/hairy/pliable - meaty comes to mind. His cock, as one can tell from the underwear pic, is very, very thick - gave a long/hard pounding & it felt great. I had requested the unshaven look & he complied. It was a more than satisfying experience to be with the man - I try to select well, but sadly not always the case. I would certainly consider a repeat when in Chicago again, if not presented with a new/different/equally-appealing option when the time comes.

Archived