THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 - Chicago PlayBoi

Guest GladImGay
This topic is 6234 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest GladImGay

I submitted a review, but I don't know if I filled every item correctly. The form has changed and some of the requirements seemed unclear to me so I don't know if it will be accepted. But he did ask for the money up front and he didn't looked anything like his pictures. I gave him the money anyway to get rid of him. He went to the washroom and just walked out. I should have said goodbye as soon as I saw him, but I'm a sucker.

Seems this jerk has struck again. A regular couldn't get a hold of me and thought he'd try somebody else who unfortunately was Playboi. The client reports that Playboi didn't look at all like the pictures on rentboy, and was taller than 6 ft, maybe 6"3 or even more. Client describes him as hispanic, with some piercings and tattoos. Apparently after asking for and receiving money upfont Playboi then called a couple friends who showed up at the clients door and then Playboi left with them. Client was not able to describe the accomplices or their vehicle.

The client lost the fee but fortunately was not physically harmed.

It makes me want to setup my own sting to catch this guy. But yes I know that would not be a wise idea.

Raul

I think that you shoul hire him Raul, but also invite everyone he has ripped off, and for educational reasons, invite our BDSM friends from the MC too. (I started reading the fettish area of the MC and would like to see some live demonstrations)...:-)

Archived