THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

So Sad To Be All Alone In the World. . . . .

xanthus69
This topic is 6259 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Konstantine, once the toast of The Island that is Palm Beach, is down and out in Miami; his 24 year old lover has ordered him out of their apartment and he has nary a friend in the world to offer him shelter. After quitting Palm Beach, Konstantine became the constant companion of the internationally acclaimed model Malinka Max, and, he took up his residence in the magnificent Miami mansion, Casa Malinka, she ahares with her millionaire Eastern European "friend". True love beckoned him, however, and he left that paradise and "Beloved Sister" for true love with a hot piece of action in a walk-up accomodation over a cafe. Konstantine, a strikingly handsome blonde/blue White Russian top, is 31; numerous photographs of him appear on Malinka's website, http://www.malinka.com, under the heading "Lifestyle". If you can offer Konstantine temporary shelter or a good opportunity, please email me, xanthus69@yahoo.com, and I will furnish you his telephone number and email address. Love ya Parker

Sadly, it is true. By last report he is floating between 65th and the intersection of 69th and Biscayne Road in Palm Bay. His 24 year old lover has put him on the pavement with the threat that the police will be summoned if he returns to his apartment, and, Malinka Max, happy in the luxury of Casa Malinka, is not taking his calls. If you're in the area and you can help him, please email me, xanthus69@yahoo.com. and I will give you the last contact number I have for him. He has skills in running a house and he likes to cook and, of course, he is still a very goodlooking guy.

Konstantine's lifeline is 239.839.8300. Ask Brett to put you in touch with him if you can help. I would take him but he's persona non grata on The Island by the gentleman that kept him here several years ago. It's a small island: ten minutes here and the immigration guys would have him in hand. Love ya Parker

Guest Wetnwildbear

Philly Bear - Will Provide Shelter in lovely Center City Home, Food

Hot Wax, Bondage, Kink and Lube in exchange for lite housework,

landscaping, and submissive companionship for cuddly kinky down to

earth real life Bear - opportunity for genuine life partner - Well

Employed,

fun- funny - entertainer - biz ventures - writer - environmentalist

and more

ONLY REAL PEOPLE WILL BE CONSIDERED

(This excludes Dick and Mary Cheney)

Archived