THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Any info on Axel visiting DC?

DCR
This topic is 6217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

JT, please before "expounding" on ALL you know, look up the old message board remarks that Cougar talks about. I think you will find that Axel and Lukas are the same person with two different cell phone numbers. He will give you a body rub, he is straight and you can not touch him, suck him, kiss him or get virtually any interaction out of him. HOWEVER, these are still just comments, so you can decide for yourself. Thanks Cougar for your accurate and meaningful response to DCR's question.

Guest pj4florida

Well first Lucas and Axel are in fact two different people and are friends. They fall in very same circles and do similar activities

Second to someone else's comments Axel is definately str8 and only basically does a very erotic nude massage and is very good with it and makes you have a very happy ending. His pics don't even start to do him justice and he is hung very very large and does carry on a hardon while getting you off in J/O session and has no trouble keeping it that way.

While I asked him to consider in doing more and maybe could have got him to accept some oral it really is not his thing. He was very polite and very cool about it but again he is definately str8 not gay unlike others that claim to be str8 but in reality or bi or gay. He did very willingly allow my hands to explore while he was massage and j/o making my happy ending with no apparent reluctance. He allowed and was comfortable with my roaming hands of his ass and body and for what he clearly advertises he did exactly what he says he does and more and was so absolutely gorgeous.

He has 100% model great looks and has a tool that should be on a gay man as it would be most sought after body and tool out there. While not exactly my thing I will likely when only looking for eye candy and a massage with someone with a very nice personality see him again. I only saw him last night so this is all fresh in my mind as he got back yesterday afternoon from DC and is in Tampa again.

If you are into a sexy massage from a true hot hunk with a happy ending he is worth every penny and more. You will have hard time keeping your eyes off him.

:)

• 1 month later...
Guest pj4florida

RE: Any info on Axel visiting DC? Alex and Lucas Tampa Bay

Well I have now seen both Lucas and Alex in Tampa bay and while they are close friends they are so different. Alex is a very awesome Massge and is huge and does lots of body contact but is definately more Str8 than Gay or Bi. While it would hard to not have a happy end with all the body contact and seeing his absolutely wonderful body and his organ is huge.

Now Lucas in wonderful and has a gorgeous body not quite as endowed but is definately bi and allowes or encourages more activity. Massage is great but his english is a little less.

I can say while they are different they both are awesome and worth every penny and I have seen both now multiple times

PJ4florida

Archived