THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Sylvester/NYC Huge Bodybuilder

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 5269 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wanted to pass along to those who are into "Muscle Worship Scenario's"...I decided to try M/W Only with Sylvester/NYC

It was a New Scenario for me, Sylvester is the Real Deal! His Rentboy/NYC NEW Pix's under "Huge Bodybuilder" on the 1st Page are him indeed! He's RIPPED! Deep Sexy Maculine Voice, sense of humor also! LOL

A real Nice-Intelligent Guy. Likes to show his Muscle Off..He is Reviewed under New York...

He's just back from Cali for those interested.

I tried to put through a Review, but once again..Submit Button just gets me bounced back to the Form! LOL

:p :P :p

I am glad you liked the experience with him.

I met him too at his place, it was my first M/W experience and I totally agree with you with the fact that he looks absolutely in TOP form as a muscle man.

Unfortunately my experience was VERY lukewarm, I desperetely tried to get some passion and interaction during the hour but he was definitely not into what I was looking for.

I guess that kind of contact with a man like him (apparently straight amd mainly stand and pose) is not for me after all, I had to try to find that out.

But he is a very nice person and a gentleman.

xafan...True. I'm sure that is the reason also for his Reasonable Rate of $200 an Hour. This Guy definitely IF he could get into "Reciprication" I'm sure.. would be asking a much higher Rate.

I guess I found out Strict "Muscle Worship" also has different "Levels of Participation"...which probably or more so "Definitely" does depend on the Rates! LOL ;) ;) ;)

Well... regarding the rates, I automatically assumed that simply based on his appearance this guy would command at the very least a $250 per hour rate. So I guess the lack of reciprocity and interaction is worth a 50 dollar per hour rebate…

Sounds like anyone who hires this guy might have to be somewhat inventive and almost try to choreograph the scene to suit his own needs and desires. It sounds as though JT is just that sort of resourceful and creative individual.

Still if one is into muscles this guy seems to be the total package if not the ultimate all around experience.

I guess it's just me, for 200 dollars, I would like some interaction with a guy than just a guy posing and I get to do some touching. I guess you all are rich, 200 dollars for regular people are not that cheap.

Gboy...Depending on the Muscle Guy it can usually be more than Touching!

Touching with the Lips can be very Erotic, when done all over the Body! Sylvester's Bod actually Tastes quite good!

He does have "Moves" that definitely made me Shoot! LOL :9 :9 :9

Well Best Hotel..IF you do decide to Hang with the "Definitely Huge Muscled Guy", with a 30" Waist!!! keep in mind what we have Passed along.

Like I told The Big Guy, he was definitely a "different experience" for JT! He's the Straighest Acting and Talking Guy I ever Hung with!

But for some reason it was Fun, because he did let JT Play alot with everything on that Fine Bod! He doesn't shy away from being Touched or Licked in Certain Area's either!

He's not the type to when your "done"... Throw on some clothes Real Fast, like some of the Guy's do! That's something that's always Bugged the Hell out of me. The Worst is the Overnite Guy's, who just about get Dressed, to go to sleep! I guess they figure you won't bother them with their clothe's on! LOL

He's very comfortable Hanging and Cuddling in bed and Talking, "Nekked" right up to the time you leave! That's my kind of Guy! He will be getting another visit before Summer's end! LOL

:9 :9 :9

• 3 weeks later...
Guest resorts777

>Well Best Hotel..IF you do decide to Hang with the

>"Definitely Huge Muscled Guy", with a 30" Waist!!! keep in

>mind what we have Passed along.

>

>Like I told The Big Guy, he was definitely a "different

>experience" for JT! He's the Straighest Acting and Talking

>Guy I ever Hung with!

>But for some reason it was Fun, because he did let JT Play

>alot with everything on that Fine Bod! He doesn't shy away

>from being Touched or Licked in Certain Area's either!

>

>He's not the type to when your "done"... Throw on some clothes

>Real Fast, like some of the Guy's do! That's something that's

>always Bugged the Hell out of me. The Worst is the Overnite

>Guy's, who just about get Dressed, to go to sleep! I guess

>they figure you won't bother them with their clothe's on! LOL

>

>He's very comfortable Hanging and Cuddling in bed and Talking,

>"Nekked" right up to the time you leave! That's my kind of

>Guy! He will be getting another visit before Summer's end!

>LOL

>

>:9 :9 :9

Guest resorts777

>Well Best Hotel..IF you do decide to Hang with the

>"Definitely Huge Muscled Guy", with a 30" Waist!!! keep in

>mind what we have Passed along.

>

>Like I told The Big Guy, he was definitely a "different

>experience" for JT! He's the Straighest Acting and Talking

>Guy I ever Hung with!

>But for some reason it was Fun, because he did let JT Play

>alot with everything on that Fine Bod! He doesn't shy away

>from being Touched or Licked in Certain Area's either!

>

>He's not the type to when your "done"... Throw on some clothes

>Real Fast, like some of the Guy's do! That's something that's

>always Bugged the Hell out of me. The Worst is the Overnite

>Guy's, who just about get Dressed, to go to sleep! I guess

>they figure you won't bother them with their clothe's on! LOL

>

>He's very comfortable Hanging and Cuddling in bed and Talking,

>"Nekked" right up to the time you leave! That's my kind of

>Guy! He will be getting another visit before Summer's end!

>LOL

>

>:9 :9 :9

Have exchanged e-mails with Sylvester and he says that in addition to muscle worship he receives oral, receives rimming and engages in mutual masturbation, though he doesn't guarantee to come. Does that accurately reflect your experience with him? Am really interested in meeting with him.

North...

He simply advertises as Huge Bodybuilder" and is usually on the first page of Rentboy Manhattan.

The Rentboy site is acting erratically (so what else is new!), but try this for his stat and photo pages:

http://www.rentboy.com/location/stats.asp?rentboy=44492

http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=44492&Location=229&speciality=Rentboy&keywords=&modifiedDT=&page=4

Enjoy!

• 2 years later...

Glad I found this thread...anyone have more recent experience with him (his last review here was 2006 and this thread is 2007)...Had he gotten more interactive, to the point of kissing (essential for me)? Is he still in the same great shape? Thanks in advance.

Saw him Philly last year. Great body. We did kiss but I can't say he was into it. He is mostly a worship guy with some oral for him and a jo for you. Friendly, outgoing, We had a barter agreement regarding the hotel room I was occupying, so the financial incentive was not as great as it may usually be so that should be part of your consideration of my interaction with him. I would probably go back for seconds, but not in NYC where there are better choices for my tastes.

Big Sylvester Kiss

Glad I found this thread...anyone have more recent experience with him (his last review here was 2006 and this thread is 2007)...Had he gotten more interactive, to the point of kissing (essential for me)? Is he still in the same great shape? Thanks in advance.

ncc...I would say that I doubt his M/O as "Strictly Muscle Worship" has changed any since 2007! But like most things best to ask HIM! :D

P.S. I Luv it when the Real Old Threads Pop Up! At that time I was a Purple PEER! l L O L

You mean you were competing with Purplekow ;-)!!!

I did (since that's the best advice from here)...not very talkative on email, and nope, strict muscle worship only so will pass. At least he was nice enough to be upfront about it which I appreciated. Unlike others.......

Archived