THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Chicago Help Fellas....

Newbienyc
This topic is 6298 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Boys/Men

You all did me good the 1st time with NYC now looking for a recommendation for Chicago.

Had the best of best Eric/nyc and kinda looking for the same in the Windy City.

So far checking out NOAH or MARK 3.

Nothing too wild just great passionate time maybe even a versatile guy , kissing a must!

Any Favorites? High Recommendations?

Thanks so much guys...you truly are the best and knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff.

Cheers,

Newbie :)

"Mark 3" is a Hunky Guy. Great Bod...A Top!..

But ask anyway you never know? You might catch him at the right time!

He's not as Accessible as he used to be. Also has many "Regs" so Sked in Advance. He works best with email Initial Contacts.

Let us know how you make out in Chicago. :p :P :p

If you had a great time with Eric/NYC, then you have to meet Mark. He is one of the most passionate and classiest guys that I have had the pleasure of meeting. Fantastic face, incredible body and STELLAR ass and a great kisser as well...and lots of fun out of bed, too. Not that I let him out of bed (or more to the point, off my face) very often.

I have heard lots of good things about Aiden Rush as well...I think he is more swimmer's build and Mark is more muscle boy.

Can't go wrong with either...and if you can't choose, they have worked together in the past, I think.

Okie

My vote would go to Raul. Nice body, great smile, kissable lips, very personable and well you can't go wrong with a Latin in my book. As I stated in an earlier thread met him while I was in Chicago a couple weeks back.

Hugs,

Greg

seaboy4hire@yahoo.com

http://seaboy4hire.tripod.com New page for reviews http://www.daddysreviews.com/newest.php?who=greg_seattle Los Angeles June 28, 2007 One day only!CHICAGO June 29-July 2, 2007

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/3307/dsc05257be3.jpg

Noah has Bottomed for Mark in a 3 way a couple of times. So they probably work very well together by now. Practice does make Perfect!

So IF you're into a "Hot 3 Way" with 2 Guaranteed Hunks..Go for It!

Mark has also worked with ADEN..Actually I think by now he has worked with most of the Hot "Bottom" Guys in Chicago. He's been "Working It" a long time now. A Total "Pro" at what he does!

:p :P :p

I highly recommend Mark and Aiden. I have met both several times, including once together. Aiden is the better kisser, bigger cock, a bit taller and very versatile. Mark is 99% top, a body that is even better looking the than the pics, fabulous oral great top. They both two of the nicest guys you will ever find. Both are very private people and very discreet.

Raul is a nice guy, very tight lean body, very good kisser and very sexual.

All are excellent in the conversation areana and very intelligent.

I have never met Noah.

I have met others so feel free to send private email to ask if you wish.

I also see Tyger is coming in Early August and Fernando in mid-August, I can highly recommend both gentlemen, both a versatile but were great tops for me.

Guest scortlovr

Still think Ridge is the absolute best. Incredibly handsome. Great cock and balls. Best kisser. Very passionate. Gets rock hard and stays that way. He's been reviewed here so you can easily get his info. If I lived in Chicago I'd hire him once a week! :9 Good luck.

Guest resorts777

>Thanks guys....

>Maybe I'll just hold off and finally meet you Steven when

>you're in nyc, yum, yum! :p

Can't offer any experiences with the guys recommended in Chicago but can tell you that holding off to see Steven would be a real yum yum experience.

You really have been given the names of the best that Chicago has to offer....MARK... Aden....and even begrudgingly, I have to admit.... Ridge....Mark is the all over body builder with the movie star face and the absolutely perfect ass, silky balls and sweetheart dispostion...Aden is the tight, swimmer guy with the BIG dick that from what I have heard can fuck forever and is also romantic and passionate.but so is Mark....Ridge is huge arms and shoulders and this tight waist and sweet ass and nearly perfect cock.... and really striking face...He's the Marlboro Man and I mean that quite literally.

Who will be better for you? If you want a versatile guy....It ain't Ridge.... and most likely, not Mark. If you want to get kissed and fucked by a big dick, that's Ridge or Aden. If you want to receive oral, that's not Ridge, but it is Mark or Aden.

And yeah, you could see Draker or Alencar if you are in New York, because God knows they do it all, and apparently, sometimes to each other.....but if it's Chicago...you really can't miss with any of the three.

Okie

Guest RandyRon

Here is my rundown on guys I had in Chicago:

Mark #3 Great muscular body, great kisser, nice cock, definitely a top

Jason Great body, wonderful muscle ass, good kisser, does bottom sometimes I've been told.

Marcello Nice Latin body, good kisser, firm sweet ass, nice uncut cock, I think he will bottom but don't know from experience.

Ridge Nice body, good kisser

Noah Nice body, OK kisser, not as interactive as others.

Troy Seen several time, nice hairy bear type, great kisser, loves to have his nipples worked on, thick cock that stays hard and he likes to top, big beefy ass that he loves to have eaten and fucked, great guy to be with outside of the bed, not a clock watcher.

I could list others but then you would think I'm a real slut. :+ :+

Archived