THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Are we this gullible?

Guest DickHo
This topic is 6309 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Do these folks think we are this gullible?

>

>http://www.rentboy.com/location/getrb.asp?rentboy=112850&Location=229

i haven't laughed so hard in a long time.

If that penis ever got hard it would drain every ounce of blood out of that scrawny little body.

I have never seen a purplekow;

I never hope to see one;

I can tell you anyhow;

I'd rather see than be one

Help there is a purplekow in my mirror

Guest EuropTravl

Here's an ad I just saw on "americanmale.net" from a (reasonably goodlooking) bodybuilder in Riga, Latvia (read through to the last part):

"I AM VERY CUTE,MUSCULAR,NICE,INTELLIGENT MAN!I STUDY PSIHOLOGY AND LEARN EZOTERIC SCIENCE AND ANOTHER THINGS WHAT DEVELOP MYSELF VERY WELL,MY BRAIN,SOUL AND BODY!I WANT TO MEET INTELLIGENT NICE POEPLE WHO WILL BE INTERESTING FOR ME AND WHO WOULD LIKE TO SPONSOR ME,HELP ME TO MAKE MY BODYBUILDING CONTESTS!I AM LOOKING FOR SPONSORS FOR MY SPORT AND GOOD FRIENDS IN ONE FACE!I AM WAITING ONLY SERIOUS OFFERS,JUST REAL MEETINGS!I HAVE IN LIFE VERY MUCH AIMS WHAT I WANT TO MAKE AND I NEED TO MAKE FOR IT VERY HARD WORK TO GET SUCCESS IN MY LIFE! DON'T OFFER ME SEX FOR MONEY!I AM NOT OFFERING SEX I AM SPORTSMAN!!"

Makes shake your head, no? :p

Guest jeffOH

>His phone number is *82(813)435-8579.

>

>What does *82 mean?

>

>Dick

*82 unblocks your phone # (if you have it blocked) so it won't show up as Private when you call someone.

Archived