THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on NYC's ALL MALE SPA

Guest DickHo
This topic is 6319 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They've been putting up a lot of ads on Craig's List NYC (look for ads in MIDTOWN). I'm considering checking them out on a trip to the city this summer. I notice that the guys in their Craig's List ads are not as much my type as the guys pictured in the rentboy ad. I hope its not a situation where you show up and "sorry, he's not available." You don't have names, so how can you make an appointment with the guy you like? Most of the Craig's List ads do not have names with the pics of the guys.

I went to this spa last week during the week, on the phone, they told me I can pick whoever I want, but when I got there, they just told me to go into this really hot massage room and wait for my masseur, I don't have a choice at all. The masseur I got didn't look like any of the guy in their ad, and that's not even a male only spa, they also have straight man get serve by woman. It's a nice enough place, not at all high end spa, but they have a clean shower and individual massage room. only thing is there is not air conditioning in the place, so it was rather uncomfortable. The whole massage last only about 40 mins, and the masseur ask me if I want extra works and they works on tips. It's just an rather shady experience for me. x(

Guest zipperzone

>but when I got there,

>they just told me to go into this really hot massage room and

>wait for my masseur, I don't have a choice at all.

Too bad you didn't hold them to their promise. Told them, no choice, no $$$

Archived