THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Wrong Juan

Okliehomo
This topic is 6320 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Callipygean

You're right, Okliehomo. There is only one Juan Vancouver in the world, and whoever this Felipe is, that ain't him. He's cute, but he's not our Juan :)

I've written a letter to Daddy...

Hey Okie,

Yes, that is indeed a review about a session that I had a while ago. The reviewer also posts my UK phone number and the reference to my having moved from Vancouver. The funny thing about this is that the other Juan is also from Venezuela, even if neither of his links works. Shame, because I am always looking for hot guys to work with.

I already wrote to Daddy allerting him about the confusion and I hope that this will be enough for the review to be re-posted under my name.

It is funny (even if rules are rules) that for the first time I am the cover boy of the day borrowing someone else's handsome face. :-(

Thanks for noticing, and thanks to all you good samaritans who e-mailed me to let me know. Truth is that I would have not noticed myself.

A tight hug and all my dirtiest wishes! }( :p

Which Juan? Ok, sorry could not resist.

I sent a message to Daddy as well as the Real Juan about the confusion this morning. Looks like Daddy has made the correction but now the Real Juan is no longer coverboy which is a bummer. :-( But this Jason from Atlanta looks pretty hot. :p However, there's only one Juan Vancouver/London and he's a fantastic guy. ;-)

Archived