THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Jody/Traveller/Skippy and Snow White after a few beers..

Okliehomo
This topic is 6321 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have to say, I think Jody's new pic is pretty damn hot. That whole hitchiker thing really gets me. And what a chiseled body and handsome face. And the other pic from the back where his jeans are loose over his obviously tight, little muscle butt...well, you all know how I like that....But then I thought to myself, "What would Traveller have thought about Jody?"

Something, perhaps, like "Hey Snow White, you know you're fucking a dwarf, right?"

Mean, he sure could be. Honest, Hell yes. I do miss Traveller. He was so damned unique. Still can't figure out why I would miss anyone that always called me Skippy.

Jody has been around since I first started hiring. His old ad used to say something like this is just business because "I'm not Julia Roberts and you're sure not Richard Gere..." I guess to discourage of all of us billionaires from trying to marry him.

I think that the guys in Austin must be all dick (not that that's a bad thing) Look at Corbin. That big curvy monster. And short and defined.

Good for them.

Okie

Archived