THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on Buddy/Greg visiting DC from Dallas

a_nice_guy
This topic is 6299 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>When their turn-ons include everything on the list (including

>diapers!), I tend to wonder. Esp. if they aren't "known" in

>Dallas.

The psoted opictures are a little strange too. You can't really tell on either ad if both the pictures are of the same guy or not. I wish Rentboy would not allow those thumbnail pictures to appear on the site--you can never really see anything--or is it just me with my failing vision.

Another thing, in both of the stat cards they list themselves as athletic. Well if they are only athletic, then my standards for muscular/buff need to be revised upward--and I am not sure anybody except possibly Zeb Atlas would be able to comply.

All in all too many fishy things--bad quality pictures and not many of them, I've never seen them in a Dallas ad , stat cards are suspicious.

Gman

Thanks, B, B, & G;

Your input is helpful and valuable...

I emailed him, via Rentboy, yesterday. Got a pleasant reply this afternoon, but think I'm going to "pass"--agree that its all too suspicious...plus the fact that he put two ads up -- don't the guys have to pay for those ads? The other day, I noticed one of the local DC guys had 3 or 4 ads listed at the same time...

Anyway, thanks again--I'm glad I found this forum.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived