THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

411 on two guys in Chicago

Guest RandyRon
This topic is 6322 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In terms of "hot and mature" in Chicago and who have superb rates and stunning reviews-- try Gavin and Lars. Although I have not yet been with them but perhaps will before year's end, everything that I have read and their emails to me have been enticing as well as welcoming!

Guest RandyRon

>In terms of "hot and mature" in Chicago and who have superb

>rates and stunning reviews-- try Gavin and Lars. Although I

>have not yet been with them but perhaps will before year's

>end, everything that I have read and their emails to me have

>been enticing as well as welcoming!

Axiom,

Had a 4-way with Gavin, Lars, and Troy. Lots of fun. Nice bodies, nice guys. Very interactive. Hope you enjoy.

:p :P

Randy Ron I have had an ongoing email communication with them. The guy who does the communications Mark is versatile and likes to suck and rim. The other gentleman is strictly on the receiving end of oral and only tops. I am trying to get a meeting set up with them in the next week here. I did talk with Mark on the phone this week and he sounds very nice. I think they are just a pair of buddies doing this on the side. But as soon as I can get the dates set hopefully in the next week or so I will let you know.

Archived