THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Altering Taste of Sperm

Guest Jawnny
This topic is 6318 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Jawnny

Any suggestions to insure a pleasant taste in cum. The only cum I swallow is my own but I thoroughly enjoy having a guy unload in my mouth. Sometimes the taste is so unpleasant I can't wait to spit it out. Other times there is no taste and I can swirl it around my mouth.

'm told it has a lot to do with intake of certain foods.:9 :9 :9

Jawnny

> Any suggestions to insure a pleasant taste in cum. The only

>cum I swallow is my own but I thoroughly enjoy having a guy

>unload in my mouth. Sometimes the taste is so unpleasant I

>can't wait to spit it out. Other times there is no taste and I

>can swirl it around my mouth.

>'m told it has a lot to do with intake of certain foods.:9 :9

>:9

>

>Jawnny

I have heard that diets heavy in animal fats and meat produce a more bitter ejacualate. A vegetarian diet on the other hand produces a sweeter tasting one. I bet if someone could invent a pill that would flavor ajaculate they would make a fortune. Hmmm Banana flavor seems like the obvious choice. So I guess you will have to start hanging out at your local salad bar.;-)

Guest ncm2169

Word has it that broccoli and cauliflower do horrible things to the taste. x(

Somewhere here there's a thread in which Rick Munroe posted all the particulars. :9

Guest EuropTravl

Asparagus.

It's vegetarian, but I promise it won't be "sweeter" or "pleasant". Oh, it'll alter the taste alright!

>Pineapple juice produces sweet cum. When we know we are

>going to meet a cum connoisseur, we Dole it out. :p

>

>More info from the experts:

>http://www.dontspitswallow.com/cum_taste.shtml

When I first read this thread-- I immediately thought about Rick's thread of some TWO or more years ago regarding the consumption of pineapple juice and/or pineapples to produce a sweet tasting cum if you're accustomed as well as desiring eating this protein!

> The only cum I swallow is my own but I thoroughly

> enjoy having a guy unload in my mouth.

Jawnny, I hope you don't believe that this is a safe sex practice. According to 'The Body,' an AIDS/HIV info site:

"Ejaculation in the mouth increases the risk for infection to the receptive partner (the person doing the sucking) during oral sex. Swallowing or spitting semen out of the mouth is not likely to increase or decrease the risk of infection. Virus contact with mucous membranes is all that is needed for infection to be possible."

( http://www.thebody.com/Forums/AIDS/SafeSex/Archive/OralSex/Q51292.html )

Dick

Guest novabear22031

Thanks for the safe and sane update....

The taking of ones own bodily fluids should be safe for a healthy person. Taking the body fluids of others should be done IMO with caution and an honest understanding of any current health issues.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that studies suggest sucking without a condom is similar in risk to getting fucked with a condom. I don't recall specifics about swallowing or not. Anyone know about more specific studies with respect to various oral activities?

Guest Jawnny

Thanks for the suggestion! About 10 days ago I started drinking a 8 ounces of pineapple juice with breakfast every morning and consuming 3 slices of pineapple with dinner. :9 Wow, what a change it

has made in the taste of my own cum - so much so that I make it a habit to get myself off at least once a day just to savor the taste of

that pure protein! Thanks again.

Jawnny :-) :) :)

Researchers at UCSF did a study if HIV incidence (new cases) among gay men in SF who exclusively had oral sex. None acquired HIV. The risk is theoretical, but it could be like saliva--perhaps a bucket full would infect you. Of course, in SF, there probably are oral sex fetishists who go in for that, but they probably weren't in the study.

Screw magazine one asked the question "Why does sperm take like asparagus?". Just think about what happens if you try honey on asparagus.....

Guest josephga

iv never tasted cum in my whole except for pre cum.. not even my own. just thought makes me gag. guess its not for everyone

Guest Jawnny

>iv never tasted cum in my whole except for pre cum.. not even

>my own. just thought makes me gag. guess its not for everyone

Like they say, "To each his own" - don't knock it until you've tried it?

Jawnny

Archived