THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Tyger in MEN MAGAZINE

Tygerscent
This topic is 6334 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Sexy Studs! Just wanted to let you know that I am in the July issue of MEN magazine and it is out in news stands now! Finishing up the remaining details of my screenplay DANTE and the release date is July 31st. Just a few finishing details on the music and box cover now!

Updated my website.... part of it anyway~ You can hear the first version of the main theme from DANTE on my website when you open it.

http://www.tygerscent.biz Also a few new pix there from MEN magazine and the cover of Buzz magazine. Updated my travel schedule as well.

Just back from Chicago and the Grabby awards and fund rainsing events! CHICAGO ROCKS! WOOF WOOF WOOF! What a Great fucking city! I will be back there, (if all planning goes well), The second week in August for my film release party/fund raiser. Details to come!

Hugs and licks and big hard ons for you!

Tyger!

tygerkink@yahoo.com

http://www.tygerscent.biz

Yes! I had a GREAT cast! Amazing guys everyone! Starring some of the biggest dicks and best ass in the industry and All Awards nominees and winners! Top billers,all of them: Chad Hunt, Trevor Knight, Eddie Stone, Trent Atkins, Damon Phoenix, Zachary Pierce, Logan Robins and myself. I got to have sex with Trevor Knight, Zach Pierce, (I lOVE that boi! YUM!), and the super sweet Damon Phoenix! He is a Great guy! Good integrity! Beautiful boi and Love his amazing silky sweet boi ass! Double bubble butt Yumminess! Woof! Woof! Woof! Drop an email my way and I can try to send the trailer. Just about done with the music and should be wrapping the project up by the 17th of June for July 31st release date. Film Release Party being planned for July 13th in Chicago! Very excited about this. Hope to be bringing in models and show the film during the party! Giving out tee shirts and DVD's and things... people signing autographs and auctioning off underwear and getting....oh I can't tell you EVERYTHING! Hee Hee! The movie is going under the Red Devil Entertainment and Tyger's Eye Imaging,(my film company)labels and being Released by Channel 1 Releasing. My co-producer is thinking highly of the movie and placing it under the Red Devil "Gold" Label. There will be lots of special features, cum shot gallery, behind the scenes footage, bloopers, director's and producer's commentary by myself and acclaimed Hall of Fame Director/writer/producer Jett Blakk, photo gallery and more! Drop an email I can try to send the trailer out to you!

Tyger!

tygerkink@yahoo.com

http://www.daddysreviews.com/review.php?who=tyger_portland

Archived