THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Not to be a bitch, but....

Okliehomo
This topic is 6334 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Somehow, today's coverboy made me think of an old Joan Rivers routine(old? Joan Rivers? Is that an oxymoron? Or am I an Okie Moron? Could very well be...) Yes, back when she didn't look like ET...back then, during a diatribe (loves me some big words...I can see Homer nodding..) about the Royal family...( "A bunch of dogs...dogs, I tell you....you go out in the street and yell, "Queenie, Duke and Prince and see who shows up.."..) Of that ilk..she said of Prince Charles..."Those ears!! He could hang glide over the Faulkland Islands!"..and I think todays coverboy might be capable of that feat as well...in addition, no doubt, to his many sexual skills.

Just a joke. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Abit in the cup.

Okie

Guest jeffOH

>Somehow, today's coverboy made me think of an old Joan Rivers

>routine(old? Joan Rivers?

Good timing Okie! Today was Joan Rivers' 74th birthday.:-)

Guest zipperzone

>about the Royal family...(

>"A bunch of dogs...dogs, I tell you....you go out in the

>street and yell, "Queenie, Duke and Prince and see who shows

>up.."..) Of that ilk..she said of Prince Charles..."Those

>ears!! He could hang glide over the Faulkland Islands

Not to hijack your thread - but........

I too remember the horrific beating JR gave the Royals years ago. She was even worse to Princess Anne saying she looked like a horse and then proceeded to whinny.

What really puzzles me is that after all these jokes she made about them (which I'm sure they must have heard)she ends up being pals with several of them. She was invited to Charles's wedding to Camilla (she has also pulled her apart) and is reportedly a friend of Princess Anne.

I guess it's no big deal but it has always struck me as strange.

Wow Okie we are being a bit to critical aren't we. I think the guy has a hot body. I do not think it is good photo for him and he should consider alternatives for the main shot on line here. But you can not deny that hot bod. The shot also makes him seem shorter than the 5'11". I would strongly suggest some different clothing apprarel which may accentuate his height but still give us all what we are looking for.

As a side note, I did contact the guy a couple weeks ago his initial response was quick however follow up email did go unanswered.

Archived