THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Alencar's Awesome Ass

xanthus69
This topic is 6342 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A physician, an expert in human anatomy with whom I have an acquaintance, remarked to me that an "awesome ass" is a physical attribute of a "prize bull at stud"

as the weight of the ass provides momentum for the thrust of the cock. As Alencar's awesome ass is complimented by a gigantic cock, his strong stroke lends to an ectastic sexual experience for the happy man to whom he makes his gift of exquisite pain. Yes, I was been at the receiving end of his rut long ago in Sao Paulo. It is sad that a cock god such as he has been reduced to dancing on bar tops for tips.

Rafael Alencar does have the most beautiful ass I've ever seen. He's also versatile and a great bottom as well as top.

Someone posted that he had butt implants, which I think is highly unlikely. First of all, I didn't see any scars and he's not old enough to have had implants and then had enough years to have the scars disappear.

In fact, he has the natural body type that often has a nice round bubble butt. He's very short, but heavily muscled, small hands and feet, but big arms, shoulders, pecs and thighs. The big round globular buttocks are a natural part of his musculature and look just right on him. Like many short, stud-muffin types, his muscle building produces very bulbous, chunky muscles.

He is a very sexy man and great at what he does.

Yes BOTH Ricky Milos and David/NYC The frequent Rentboy Cover Guy have Butts to Die For!

JT much appreciate's the Great Thrusting they do... IF your real Lucky, David/Miguel also Flip Flops on occasion with that Gorgeous Butt!

BUT NOT the every Time Routine like some. His Sweet Rosebod is Tight and he wants to keep it just that way! LOL :p :P :p

Guest ript4hire

While that MAY be sad, what I want to know is ... WHAT bar and WHAT

nights? :p Seriously though, would love to see that boy strut his stuff

- can you steer me in the right direction?

Eric

Archived