THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fratboys, Harrisburg

Guest Jawnny
This topic is 6335 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Jawnny

During my last attempt to hire one of "Fratboysharrisburg" I learned that Lance will be away from the operation, possibly for quite some time. Their "in-call" locations of late have been in motel rooms. Has

anyone had any luck in procuring the services of any of their guys in recent weeks?

Guest ncm2169

< I learned that Lance will be away from the operation, possibly for quite some time.

Don't accuse me of starting a rumor because this is an innocent question - your comment above sounds ominous - is it possible that Lance himself may be "tied up" with his own involuntary "incall?" ;-)

Guest zachman

A few weeks ago, I believe shortly after Lance "went away", I did have an "out call" with one of their guys. I inquired about "in call" but it seemed that was a problem so I did not bother. I dealt with Sean and he was accomodating. It seemed like he was dealing with a lot at the time but it worked out okay. I have no idea why Lance is not available or why the in call was not convenient. Hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jawnny

Called Fratboys again this past Tuesday and spoke with Gavin who told me he would be handling appointments while Lance is away. I was

interested in hiring the new boy Colton for a session tomorrow evening, Friday. Gavin told me he would get in touch with Colton and

get back to me. As of now I have heard NOTHING from Gavin and assume

the date is off - I do not feel the ball is in my court to call him!! :( :( :(

Jawnny

Guest zipperzone

>A few weeks ago, I believe shortly after Lance "went away", I

>did have an "out call" with one of their guys. I inquired

>about "in call" but it seemed that was a problem so I did not

>bother.

Perhaps the "in-call" was a problem for fear of being raided for operating a house of prostitution.

Archived