THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Brandon Willims

Bart
This topic is 6334 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>I like the Statement "Alway's Approachable" I NEVER met a

>"Working Guy" who wasn't Alway's Approachable!

>

Except for the 'no-show' guys, the 'don't contact me by e-mail' guys, the 'don't contact me except through e-mail' guys, the 'don't contact me using a blocked number' guys, the 'never-returns messages' guys, and the 'I lost your e-mail' guys, you're undoubtedly correct... ;)

But to return to the point, it seems this guy's working with Patrick Bogan and is on Patrick's website now too, which means a lot of traveling according to their schedule at: http://www.patrickbogan.com

I've never been with either, but I must say I'm interested... }(

alan..You have a point with that List! I just Narrow everything down to either they email with Info I need or they don't. IF they don't I just move on. I like thing's in writing! LOL

I've met some Hunks who say "No Email"..But they've cum thru for me in NYC after emailing them. Must be Brooklyn Luck! LOL

Brogan put up a new pix in his Review's....Good for him. The last one was terrible! IMHO of course. He does have a nice Bod! :p :P :p

According to Patrick Bogan's website, Brandon is no longer travelling with them due to "family commitments". According to the M$MN, he's in St Louis this weekend and back in KC next week. I had an appt with him on Sunday in LA, but haven't heard from him. I was looking forward to this, but "oh well".

Archived