THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

NYC Rentboy - Heino

Doe Be Doe
This topic is 6337 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw him for an evening last November. Pics are accurate & up to date. Handsome face, blond Nordic/Aryan good looks. Nice uncut cock. Lots of kissing, sucking, frottage, rimming, anal (safe) both ways. Completely versatile, equally good as top and bottom. At one point he got me fucking him doggy-style on the floor in front of the hotel room's full-length mirror. Hot time. Personable & comfortable to be with. Would gladly repeat.

Guest SilverDollar

Actually, his ad (under Heino and befor that Lars)and pics have been around NYC (and sometimes other cities) for years. I saw him several years ago in NYC and he was a very hot, Swedish fitness model type. Great bottom. Saw him a again over a year ago and he was in less good shape and not as user friendly. Maybe he is back in shape now.

>Saw him a again over

>a year ago and he was in less good shape

Thanks. I should have qualified my remark -- last November he looked like his pics. No idea whether he has kept in shape since.

>and not as user

>friendly.

This I'd find it useful to know more about -- in what way?

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I know I committed a sin by not reviewing him before, but...

I saw him as an incall about a year ago. While I agree that he has (had?) a great body and a handsome face, I was a bit turned off by how quickly he tried to hustle me out of his place as soon as I came. I was still peeling the condom off my dick and he was getting dressed and telling me how nice it was to meet me. A good fuck, but a bit expensive for 25 minutes....

>I was still peeling the condom off

>my dick and he was getting dressed and telling me how nice it

>was to meet me.

Hm. Not good.

On the other side of the ledger, when I saw him (in his hotel room when he was on the road), after a long time playing together we both came, then he went to shower and I dozed off. I woke up 40 minutes later with him contentedly reading in bed beside me -- in no evident rush for me to scoot. Of course I hired him for the evening, not just an hour, plus he was on the road so no competition from home-base social opportunities.

Good to know your experience.

Archived