THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Juan/LONDON Sat ..Rentboy Cover

JT Brooklyn
This topic is 6344 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Congratulations Juan!

Those London rentboys better watch out, there's some serious competition in town now. LOL }(

Remember Juan, if the clients in London don't appreicate you there's plenty back here in the colonies with fond memories.

I see a trip to London in my future. ;-)

Hey guys!

As always, thanks a lot for your horny words... So far these Brits are keeping me busy and warm, and even if the weather in London is not helping I am having a great time!

ArlingtonVAGuy, pack your stuff and hop on a plane! The funny thing is that I have been meeting a lot of American guys who I have always wanted to meet and they find it much easier (and enticing) to meet in London than in Vancouver. (Go figure.)

You are all welcome here, and we should perhaps hold the first Hooboy dinner in some packed and over-priced (but oh, so trendy) restaurant in Soho. :+

Hope to see you guys here!

Hey stud,

Thanks for bringing the coverboy thing to my attention. I think it was my first time and I was going to miss it! (It would have been sad that being a virgin at something I was going to lose that virginity without noticing.) :+

Glad you remember the wine... whenever I serve it the way you like it, I sometimes think of you. }( (Thank God for foreskin!)

HOpe spring in NY is better than here.

A tight hug, JT!

Have to admit that I am crazy for Juan and that cover boy pic is my favorite. Never thought I would envy a log, but there you have it.

I know Juan is even farther away these days, but I think about him every time that Bee from the Nasanex commercial comes on....

Yep. Every time I hear "It's een. It's een" I get a leetle hard.

Loves me some Latins. Quirky and then some.

Okie

>ArlingtonVAGuy, pack your stuff and hop on a plane! The funny

>thing is that I have been meeting a lot of American guys who I

>have always wanted to meet and they find it much easier (and

>enticing) to meet in London than in Vancouver. (Go figure.)

The bags are packed, however, I am on my way to YVR in two weeks. ;)

The points just keep racking up for London though, won't be long....:9

>Okie...

>

>I think this time I need translation. (Either that or I need

>some generous soul to redirect me where I can see a video of

>the commercial to understand)

>

>it's.... eeen? }( :* :9 :p

>

>Quirkily (and peckishly) yours,

>

>Juan

Done. This is a series of commericals for a sinus medication voiced by Antonio Banderas. Several references to "stingers" and "stamens" now come to mind along with "it's eeen". :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrUF3JzD9P4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEpFfPax-4g

Not a bad product either as one who suffers from serious sinus problems.

Congestedly yours,

Chaz

Archived