THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Marco from Argentina

TruthBTold
This topic is 6351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

JT is right. He worked out of FT L for awhile and was reviewed under "Marco Martin"...He also used to show up in the US with some other bodybuilders from Argentina and advertise for a couple of months and then go back home. I emailed him when he was here before and he was agreeable to my terms (which ain't all that demanding...)...yet I had the impression that he was a little gay for pay around the edges. Not that that's a bad thing, it's just not my thing...Lookswise, he is hot...he reminds me of Mike Grey's new pal, Drako.

Okie

OKIE..Right... Now JT remember's.. That was about 2 year's ago now I think? They were a couple of Argentinian's who Advertised in NYC for a brief time. The Pix's were of Hunk's Definitely!

It seemed like they had a "Social Secretary" who did all their emails for them! LOL

But at that time.. they were Considered to not be very "Interactive"

and definitely Gay for Pay. He was probably the least attractive Facially. But a Bod most Definitely! LOL :p :P :p

>I believe this Guy Advertised in Rentboy/Ft Laud/Miami Area

>for quite awhile.

>

>Don't know IF he is still AD there? He does take a "Purdee"

>Pix!

>

JT,

What does "AD" mean? You used it in another post recently, and I wasn't sure I understood it there either. Does it mean "advertising"?

Thanks,

Just call me "Clueless"

Gman

PS In the 3rd picture (down) of him on the "More Pictures" page of his Rentboy ad--he looks a lot older, and to my eyes, not quite as attractive-although maybe it's just a bad photo.

Gman

Marco used to dance at the Gaiety with some of his other outa state friends.....he used to put on a good show from what i remember. I to have been tempted to see him while he spends a few weeks in the City but alittle hesitant since there are no reviews. Anyone with any

first hand experience please share if you can.....much appreciated.

BTW are Drako....who also was a good showman at the Gaiety and Mike Grey partners?

Gar..Yup..AD=Advertising...I know JT's way with the "written word" SUCKS. But this is all I got! LOL

Interesting Question about Mike & Drako...THE DEFINITE HUNKY NYC BODIES...I too wonder? They do make a Hell of a HOT Looking Couple! I'm sure their Guy's in their "3 ways" are definitely in Heaven!

It also would be nice to hear about Someone else's "3 Way's" for a change also! BUT then again Mike & Drako are way to busy for the chit-chat! So a report from either of these Guy's..we never will be getting! LOL

:p :P :p :P

Archived