THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Juan of Vancouver (Now London)

kjun
This topic is 6352 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was with much sadness that I learned that Juan has moved to London. I have, for some time, wanted to get together with him. What a hot looking man and what a professional. He always responds to mail in such a pleasing way. Shame on me for waiting so long. Well, thinking on it, I probably have as much of a chance of getting to London as to Vancouver. It is, however, much more expensive to visit London.

the Cajun

I have seen Juan twice in Toronto, last time was for an amazing magical night when Juan brought Kevin along. I get to Europe alot more than the west coast, so look forward to seeing Juan soon in London.

Cum join the fun!

Hey Mister Cajun,

Thanks for your kind words, and all I can say is that you should definitely think of visiting here... it is so much fun! :D

I am also sorry that we haven't gotten a chance to meet yet, but I will keep hoping that we will soon. (Besides, flying to London is much easier and sometimes cheaper than flying to Vancouver.)

Receive a tight hug and my best wishes!

Archived