THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Happy Fuckin' Birthday To Me!!

Jason Renyolds
This topic is 6353 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Story of my fucking life.

Last night I went out with some friends for my birthday and had a great time. We went to a private club, and then on to a dance club. I wanted to stay away from all the gay stuff on my birthday so we stayed in kingsville and went to the str8 bars. Which to me are more fun. Just not as easy to get laid.

ANYway, when the private club closed at midnight we went to the dance club out in the middle of nowhere. Had a couple beers, played some pool, danced a lil, and then enjoyed the eye candy for the rest of the night.

I would say a perfect birthday outside from getting laid, which I was kind of happy I didn't.

THEN, we head home. Because I am only visiting, I do not have a car. So I was with my friend. He was a lil too drunk to be driving but I did not know that until after the fact because I really did not hang out with him too much while we were at the club. We were all over the place all night.

We pass a cop and he ends up swerving into the ditch a couple times. Enough to catch the cops eye, so he pulls us over. THAT is when I realized he was too drunk to be driving.

He has to go through the sobriety test, FAILS. Gets arrested and the cops come to me. Tell me they do not feel comfortable letting me drive home but if I thought I could pass the sobriety test then they would let me try. Mind you I have never been through on before, so it was all new to me.

I get out of the car, and he starts explaining it to me and I pass. Thank God, I mean I could not have gone to jail anyway because I was not driving but still. At least the car did not get impounded and I did not have to call for a ride.

The cops tell me I can pick my friend up in 4 hours with a $20 money order.

GEESUS Christ I say. WTF!!

I do, and it ends up being almost 6 hours but hey, when it comes to cops, who worries about time.

All is fine now, but what a memory on my birthday ehh!!!

Archived