THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Fin Fang Foom And Jack Sanders' Age

FinFangFoom
This topic is 6369 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How many more decades is Jack Sanders going to continue to be in his "30's"?

I once saw Jack at a store in Chelsea and if he's not in his early to mid-50's then he has Progeria. You can't quite tell it in his pictures but the face and the neck are melting and the skin is as tight as that of a well-cooked chicken. This sign of aging appears primarily in the 50's.

He might still be in his (very late) 40's, however, in person, he sure as hell doesn't look it. He's still hot (for a man in his FIFTIES) but if you're looking to hire a guy in his 30's, someone more like his father is going to show up at your door.

We've discussed ad nauseum how worker bees shave years off their age, but saving off DECADES is another matter.

Memo to Jack: You're getting old. Embrace the horror.

Agelessly yours,

FFF

Actually, aging is not that big a horror. One of the things I keep trying to teach and exemplify to my clients is that you can be sexy as hell at almost any age.

I qualify that as I don't take clients under 21, and don't do it for free with anyone under 26. Therefore, there's no sense teaching my clients that you can be sexy at those ages, as, for the most part, they are past them. }(

Archived