THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Rentboy Danube Cruise in July

cocky
This topic is 6382 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw the cruise advertised on the Rentboy site and requested more information which turned out to be the same information listed on the travel agency site.

I would like to know more about the ship: Size, Number of Passengers, Amenities, etc. The site is rather basic at best; I could see the cruise turning out to be on an oil tanker (LOL)

;-)

I have plans to take the same cruise beginning in Budapest on December 1. The ships that ply the Danube are very small as compared to those sailing the Caribbean, the Mexican Rivera, and Alaska. They actually only carry about 150 passengers and are much less formal that the large ship. All cabins are outside, and dinner seating is NOT assigned. Wine with meals is usually included. Shore excursions are also included. If you would like a look at some of the ships go to http://www.vacationstogo.com and click on river cruises and go from there.

Archived