THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Anyone had any experience with Raphael now in NYC?

Guest scortlovr
This topic is 6384 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>Okay, so who's this apparently hot looking guy, although with

>only one picture, it may be misleading?

>

>http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/index.asp?cmd=view&id=168288&Login=RAPHAELinNYC

>

>Looks like he could be my type (in spite of his uncut dick -

>can't win them all) but I don't feel adventurous enough to try

>him out without any feedback.

Someone has to be first. Although there are no reviews-- he might be great! Go for it; then write a "detailed" review for others, por favor!

if i am not mistaken, he is the same guy who also advertizes as leonardo, bruno, lucas,jefferson, etc...on rentboy...near420, out of shape, nice guy, nice skin, a masseur near times square...not his pics...if you want that guy in the pic, you will be diappointed

Guest scortlovr

I saw the thread you're referring to. But Raphael's face (the little you see of it) definitely looks different than the Bruno/Lucas/Leon/Jeferson/Washington/Lincoln crowd. But of course, as you say, it can be someone else's photo entirely. Usually when I take a chance, I do it based on face pictures, etc. so at least I know what the guy will look like even if I don't know how he'll perform. Not sure it's worth the risk. To risk or not to risk? That is the question.:+

Archived