THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Zeb Atlas

atlnightnurse
This topic is 6372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have recently discovered this guy, I found that he is available thru Forestmen.com but the introduction price is kinda steep. I would be willing to pay it if I knew what I was bargining for. Has anyone spent any time with Zeb Atlas, if so, how did he present/perform. I searched this site for a review but could not find one. Thanks for any info.

Try checking out the forums at http://www.muscleservice.com. I'm sure there's a couple of threads about Zeb over there.

If you are not a member of the boards there it's pretty easy to sign up. Just remember the initial log in password is <removed> when you go to log on for the first time.

Good luck.

It seems extreme, I know, but if the proprietor wanted his passwords spread around the web, he would have asked for that. We choose to respect other webmasters.

>Zeb freely offers his direct email address as

>zeb_atlas@yahoo.com.

>

>(He doesn't respond as reliably if you use the contact

>mechanism at MuscleService.)

Thanks so much for the info, I continue to await a response, probably a little too anxious. He is one hot man's man in my book.

Guest Jocoluver

There is an "error" in that email address: The "underline" of the whole address screws up that the "space" between "b" and "a" in "zeb atlas" should really be an underline "_"

So that the correct address should read: zeb_atlas@ and then adding the "yahoo.com".

Zeb is undeniable the best ever IMHO!

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't met with him, but have followed his doings somewhat over at muscleservicestation....emailed him once three years ago to see how he sounded and the answer back was friendly and literate...lots of chat over there about him periodically and he posts regularly....many of you know all about him, I assume

don't go thru David Forest...just email him directly using the above address...he's probably very busy at times and it may take time to get an answer...he charges $500/hr and has many regulars....he lives in Vegas and is originally from Oregon....

somebody I met did meet with him and, for this guy, Zeb gave oral...this was beyond the limits I'd thought Zeb had...he was reported to be a very nice guy....

Archived