THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

erotic masseur in NYC

Sshadowfaxxx
This topic is 6392 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi guys! Heading to NYC the last weekend in April, and looking for a really good masseur who also gives really good erotic massages. I'd be looking for two hours ... maybe for two guys at once. Also, if you know any really hot duos (mmaybe one hairy top, smooth A&F bottom), please let me know. There are SO MANY listed for NYC and I have only one or two nights ... and have had experience recently with some dudes who must have written their own reviews, because any resemblance between the person described in the review and the guy I met was strictly coincidental. Any suggestions gratefully accepted. Thanks!

Guest Havan_IronOak

Well I can attest to the value for the money on Zack... if you don't mind a short train ride to queens.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/area.php?loc=62268-2-30-10&who=zack_nyc

He offers a scrub massage combo that I think could get pretty erotic and he has a number of other guys that he works with so the duo you mention shouldn't be a problem. I was primarily interested in a great masage.

Archived