THIS IS A TEST/QA SITE

Where is Jason Markus (NYC)??????

Axiom2001
This topic is 6351 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A month ago I sent Jason an email regarding the dates that he will be in the "Big Apple in May!" He responded cordially; two weeks ago I sent him an email in which I specified the dates that I will be in NYC during this month. To date he (unfortunately) has NOT responded.

Where is he? Does ANYONE who reads and writes here know? I want to see him when I am in NYC from 03 - 05 of May 2007 and again from 19 May until the 23rd! I'd appreciate an answer in the open forum or a private email. Many thanks in advance, guys! :-)

Guest jeffOH

I just talked to him last night. He's currently in Miami for the weekend and should be back in NYC Sunday or Monday. If you like, you can e-mail me at jeff4hire@aol.com and perhaps I can expedite things for you.

Guest BillC37

I am glad you are a happy camper.

After your appointment with Jason Markus, can you tell me about it.

I have always thought about booking Jason - looks very HOT.

Bill

I will privately email you if I am unable to post a review. For over a month, I've been unable to connect once I've clicked the proper area for review submission. "daddy" has been notified but without any viable results. At this point I have resigned myself in NOT writing anymore reviews and having them and my time and energy going for naught!

Guest RandyRon

>I've had the problem too, so I've stopped reviewing. Someone

>suggested it's my firewall, but I haven't a clue how to change

>it.

I don't know if it's the same problem but the last review I sent seems to have disappeared into the ether so I doubt that I'll be sending any more reviews.

I think the situation wouldn't bother me so much if "daddy" (I don't like this name!) would respond to the emails that I've written! Since he hasn't, this site will no longer get my "wonderful" reviews of the men of whom many of you would be interested!

>I think the situation wouldn't bother me so much if "daddy"

>(I don't like this name!) would respond to the emails that

>I've written!

He probably has. Or perhaps your mail is not getting through.

See the "General" section in the site's FAQ.

• 2 months later...

Well, I found Jason, as recently as last evening when I was in NYC. He and I had emailed each other for the past two months, and finally we were able to meet.

I told Jason that I'd wanted to meet him for the past four years; well, it came to be and in a very, very BIG, BIG way (the pun is intended).

Jason is a sweetheart conversationally and in other areas. He and I had a great time as he is indeed quite adept as a "power fuck!" The only downside of our meeting was the length of time that we were together.

In looking back and basking in the moment, I think Jason and I conversed way too long before "doing the deed!" Next time I MUST engage his services extraordinaire for at least two hours.

Men, book him! He is one hell of a fantastic person!

ps I found out that he spends his time between Ohio and NYC, not Florida! :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 :9 X :p :P :p :P :p :P :p

When you say he spends his time between NYC and Ohio, I assume you mean now that the tourist season in Florida is over and hurricane season is drawing nigh. During the winter, Jason spends more time in Florida where he owns a pied-a-terre in South Beach, which I have visited several times. :p :P

I asked Jason outright about where he's located much of the year! He cited what I wrote, but I am not going to debate or quibble about what Luv2 wrote!

If one wants to get into contact with Jason, he will find the way! :-)

I just want to note that I am glad that I was able to meet him since I have wanted to do such in a while! :-)

Archived